About Benders Bus Tours
Benders Bus Tours provide professional group and destination services. We partner with you to achieve your objective by designing imaginative special events, fun filled wine tours that make a lasting impression on our guests.We offer Barossa Valley Wine Tours, McLaren Vale Wine Tours, Adelaide Hills Wine Tours and private winery tours. We can cater for Senior Tours, Day Trips and Charters. Please contact us for a quote. You have the choice of our 20 seat or our 13 seat bus.
Seating Capacity of the Buses
Contact us to get more information on the bus types
We Promise Unmatchable Customer Service
MAXIMUM TOUR CHOICES
We offer barossa valley wine Tours, McLaren
Vale wine Tour, Adelaide Hills Wine Tours and
private winery tours. we also cater for senior
Tours, Day Trips and Charters.
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
We put our experience and relationships to
good use and are available to solve
your travel issues.
LOWEST TOUR PRICES
We operate tours at lower price as compared
to our competition without compromising
on quality of service
Wine Tasting Adelaide
The Highlights Reel: The Best Of Our Adelaide Wine Tours
Time and time again, South Australia’s wine regions have topped the ‘best wine regions in Australia’ lists. Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley, and McLaren Vale are uniquely positioned and are some of the only regions that can take advantage of both warm and cool climate growing conditions. When you combine that with South Australia’s passion for pairing a drop with exquisite meals, it’s not hard to understand why tourists flock to the region to do wine tasting in Adelaide. Benders Bus Tours have been operating in the area for a while, and we’re favourites in the region for our superior service, our incredible wine tours, and our fantastic value for money. Here are a few of the highlights from each of our tours to give you an idea of what to expect when you book Benders Bus Tours for wine tasting in Adelaide.
Wine Tasting In Adelaide Hills
Our Adelaide Hills wine tour is second to none when it comes to sightseeing, incredible food, and wine tasting. Whether you're bringing a small group of close friends or you have a whole crew of excited wine enthusiasts, you're guaranteed to love this tour.
- Bird In Hand winery. The first stop on the Adelaide Hills tour is the Bird In Hand winery. This winery is renowned in the area for their shiraz, but they also make beautiful pinot noir, chardonnay, and riesling amongst others. Bird In Hand has a very earthy, nature-rich atmosphere, making it the perfect first stop for the day.
Shopping in Hahndorf. If you adore German architecture, food, and history, you are going to fall in love with Hahndorf. As part of wine tasting in Adelaide Hills, we include a stop into the historic town so you can shop artisanal products to your heart's content.
- Mini-golf at Sidewood Wines. After a long day of eating, drinking, and shopping, the perfect way to let your hair down is a round of mini-golf at Sidewood Wines. Don't expect your aim to be too fantastic!
Wine Tasting In Barossa Valley
There are so many opportunities for wine tasting in Barossa Valley; we simply couldn't put it all into one tour. You'll simply have to come back and do a second round with Bender Bus Tours if you want to experience all of the Barossa Valley. There are a couple of places, however, that are incredible enough that we had to include them on both tours.
- Langmeil Winery. The Freedom 1843 is believed to be the oldest Shiraz vineyard in the world, and you can find it at Langmeil Winery in the Barossa Valley. You'll have the opportunity to experience the rich history of this incredible winery and sample some of the finest wines in Australia.
- Kies Family Wines. Kies Family Wines are just as renowned for their food and cafe as they are for their incredible wines. Both our Barossa Valley tours have the option to stop in at this family-owned winery for a bite to eat and to sample their vast range of vintages.
Wine Tasting In McLaren Vale
You can't do wine tasting in Adelaide without visiting the McLaren Vale region. Much like our Barossa Valley tours, we couldn't narrow down all the marvellous wineries, cafes, and shops into one tour, so we've spread them out over two. There are a couple of destinations, however, that make appearances on both tours.
- Australian Boutique Premium Wines. This little winery has been in operation for more than 25 years, and they specialise in connecting small wine producers to customers. If you're looking for unique wines you wouldn't find anywhere else, Australian Boutique Premium Wines is the place for you.
- Menz chocolate shop. When you choose Benders Bus Tours for wine tasting in McLaren Vale, you'll end the day in Menz chocolate shop. The boutique, handmade chocolates are infamous in the area, and a sweet treat is just the thing to finish off a long day of sampling decadent wines.
- Woodstock Winery. If you're looking for a wine that is unashamedly Australian in origin and captures the essence of McLaren Vale, you can't go past the vintages on offer at Woodstock Winery. Visiting this vineyard is a truly wonderful experience, which is why we offer it on both of our tours wine tasting in McLaren Vale.
Why Choose Bender's Bus Tours For Wine Tasting In Adelaide?
If you're looking for a day full of breathtaking views, fine wine, and delicious artisan foods, you're going to love Benders Bus Tours. We offer a variety of tours wine tasting in Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Adelaide Hills. We designed each of our tours carefully to give our customers and their guests the very best experience in South Australia's wine tasting regions. Bender's Bus Tours are renowned for our premium winery tours, value for money, and our unmatched customer service experience. No matter how big or small your event, Benders Bus Tours can tailor a tour to cater to you. If you're interested in organising wine tasting in Adelaide, don't hesitate to reach out and contact us today.